Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
292
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
471

Rum Bubble

Summary:

Blair is making Jim and mixed drink for the evening.

Work Text:

Rum Bubble
By PattRose
Summary: Blair is mixing a drink for him and Jim.
Genre: Gen
Rating: Gen
Word Count: 287
Warnings: None
Challenge #533-Yield

 

Blair was in the kitchen making a mixed drink for him and Jim while Jim read the evening newspaper and watched the news on television. Blair always wondered how he could do that. Blair was able to multi-task well, but couldn't read and watch tv at the same time. He was never able to pay enough attention to just one.

Blair pulled down all the ingredients he would need for the drink for the evening. He needed rum, triple sec, cinnamon schnapps and club soda. It was called Rum Bubble. Blair had had one before Jim arrived home and it was very good. It's amazing when all these ingredients could yield a rich tasting drink. Blair combined all over ice and served in a Collin's glass. Blair already knew Jim was going to like it, because he liked rum drinks. He also liked triple sec. Blair took a small sip to make sure it was as good as before and carried them into the living room.

He handed one to Jim and Jim smiled up at him. "Thanks, Blair. I love when you make mixed drinks at night for us."

"Good, because I like making them."

Jim took a drink and made a yum sound, making Blair smile big time. "What's this one called, Chief?"

"Rum Bubble, because of the fuzz and bubbles from the club soda, I would guess."

"Excellent drink. You always serve me good drinks. Thank you."

"You are most welcome, Jim. Now, fill me in on what's happening on the news."

And Jim did exactly that.

The end