Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
409

Time For Harvest

Summary:

This is the story of one of the harvests at the labfarm.

Work Text:

It was harvest time at the labfarm outside of Los Angeles. Juliet, a Julie Parrish look alike, was making sure that the food and medical plants were being packeted for the trip to the home world.

"You are doing a good job," said Juliet. She was talking to Emma, an alien disguised as an Asian maiden.

"The plants are ready for the trip. I am glad that we have harvested the plants that is going to stay here as our food," said Emma.

"Most of our farm workers need to eat, as well. I was hoping that we could start Phase 2, soon," said Juliet.

"Do you mean the plan to move the labfarm off Earth?" asked Emma.

"Yes, I do. The human resistance has left this labfarm alone for a while, but I know that it can not last for long," answered Juliet. Emma remembered when a human named Ham Tyler tried to destroy the labfarm. It was quick thinking from Juliet that saved it. She and another lightlander named Rena has noticed that the humans has been spying on the labfarm for a while. The force shield and the bad smelling black roses has kept it safe for a while, but it couldn't last. when the humans find a way to attack the labfarm, she hoped that the farm workers will be off Earth in the planned labfarm on the planet that the humans called Mars. Then, she heard the shuttle lifting off bring her mind back to the present.

"Do you have any idea on what is going to happen next?" asked Emma.

"I have no idea. We need to prepare for the future, no matter how it turn out," answered Juliet. Emma knew how right Juliet is, and it frighten her. The end, for now.