Actions

Work Header

Toys Really Are Us

Summary:

Finn   wants  some  information  . 

Work Text:

 I   do  not  know  ,  own  or  make  profit  from  anyone  in  WWE  ,  NXT  ,  ROH  ,  GFW  or  TNA  ,  etc  .      This  is  a  work  of   fiction   only  . 

 

 

   Finn   judged each small plastic eerily spot on accurate figure of himself , studied each of the trio and glanced over his shoulder towards the noise his spouse made exercising in their home gym .

' Stephan ? ' he called out anxiously .

' What's the fuss , my dearest ? ' his beloved answered , setting the light hand weights out of the way and jogging from the indoor workout room down the hallway and into the bedroom , ready to rescue his husband from every distress .

' Which is the best ? In your eyes , in your opinion ? ' Balor gestured to the action figures on the shelf above their giant screen telly . ' Basic , Tee Shirt series or my past Akuma form in Elite ? '

' Uhm hmmm hmmmmm . ' Sheamus teased , eyes shut and moved his ring finger about until he purposely poked Finn in the chest where his heart beat could be felt playing drums against the ivory fingertip . ' This one is my choice . Superior pick . '

Finn's mouth shifted into an almost smirk , a thrilled joyful one .

' I'm not a toy , you Great White Goof ! '

' Objection ! You're fun to play with . ' Sheamus commented in good humor , followed by a wink and grin as his love clung to him , climbed into his open arms and smiled .

Balor's heart love growled in an anticipating and playful manner then slung the smaller man over a big fresh fallen snow hued arm before pinning him facing up on the bed happily .

' I'm out of the box and not in mint condition . ' Finn joked back sweetly .

' Highly detailed and plenty of movable parts with amazing articulation . ' his spouse replied , wiggling his eyebrows quite suggestively .

' Bent out of shape and scuffed paint . ' Balor quipped .

' And one of a kind . The only one I want , no collection . ' Sheamus spoke truthfully and drank down the kisses that had gladly became the replacement for beer years ago .