Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
271
Chapters:
1/1
Hits:
482

Frozen Amaretto Mud Slide

Summary:

They’re supposed to be watching a baseball game, but what are they doing instead?

Work Text:

Frozen Amaretto Mud Slide
By PattRose
Summary: They're supposed to be watching a baseball game, but what are they doing instead?

John was watching the baseball game with Sam when he suddenly remembered he was going to make a special drink for the two of them. "Shaw, come and talk to me for a moment in the kitchen while I make up a drink for us."

"Oh, something new?" Sam asked.

"Well, it's new to you, but I've had one before. Watch me make it and see if it looks good to you." John got the blender out and began to build the drink.

John took two shots of Irish Cream Liqueur, one shot of Amaretto, two shots coffee liqueur and two scoops of chocolate ice cream. Once that was all in the blender, he turned it on and mixed it up and then poured it into a glass. John handed the drink to Sam and said, "Try it out."

Sam took a drink and said, "This is delicious. Oh my God, what is this called? It's wonderful."

John smiled that Sam liked it that much. "It's called a Frozen Amaretto Mud Slide. And I'm hoping that after two of these, we're going to be doing some sliding, ourselves."

"After two of these, John, you're going to have to carry me."

John laughed as they took their drink in to watch the end of the game.

"Thanks, John."

"Anything for you, Shaw."

"You can slide off me in a little bit," Sam teased.

And John knew he would do just that.

The end