Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
365
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
480

The Saturday Before Valentine's Day

Summary:

Fred couldn't wait to give Wilma his Valentine's day gift for her, but he will.

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Work Text:

It was a rainy Saturday. Fred Flintstone looked out the window to know that his plans for the day has been ruined. He couldn't go out golfing today, because of the rain. He thought about the upcoming Valentine's Day party at the house of Barney Rubble. He has gone to get the white mink coat that Wilma has always wanted. He brought it and has it gift wrapped, the day before. He's not planning to make the same mistake as he did, last year. That was the year that he forgot to get Wilma a Valentine's Day gift. He remembered how angry Wilma was with him. She didn't talk to him for weeks. He didn't want to go though that again. Then, Dino walked toward him. He jumped on him, causing him to fall down on the floor. Dino licked his face, as Wilma walked into the room.

"How much he love you, Fred? He see you as his best friend," said Wilma, happily. Fred has to agree with her. Dino do this to him, every day.

"Get off me, and I'll take you for a walk," promised Fred. Dino got off him, and Fred walked to the closet to get his raincoat. Then, he went to get Dino's leach. He put it around his neck and walked toward the door. He opened the door, and the two went out into the rain. He walked Dino long enough to get as far from the house as possible.

"I can't wait until Barney's Valentine's Day party to happen and I gave Wilma my gift to her," said Fred to Dino. He remembered that he put some money away for months until he has enough to buy the gift. Valentine's Day and Barney's party are only days away. He couldn't wait to give his gift to Wilma, but he will, since he left it at the Rubbles. They promised to keep it a secret from William until he give it to her on Valentine's Day. The look on her face when she get it will be worth the wait to give it to her. He can't wait to see it, but he will. The end, for now.