Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of Amazon Sex Ring
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,828
Chapters:
6/6
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,484

The Quest To Find The Amazon Queen

Summary:

On her 14th birthday, Lyta Witman goes on a quest to find her grandmother.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was the October of Lyta Witman's 14th birthday. Her father, Steven Witman, a blond male, was preparing for the birthday party of his daughter. His dark haired wife, Diana, was shopping for foods for the party. She walked into the house, carrying a brown shopping bag with foods in it.

"I got the hot dogs and hamburgers, as well the buns for them," said Diana, as she walked into the kitchen. She lay them on a table and took them out of the brown bag. Then, she folded the bag, and put it away. Then, she heard a doorbell. Who could it be? The party isn't until 6 PM. So, she walked to the door and opened it. She smiled when she saw that it was Kent Nelson and his wife, Ila. Kent has blond hair while his wife has brown hair. Kent was the doctor who help her give birth to Lyta.

"How is the birthday girl?" asked Kent. Kent and Diana was once Doctor Fate and Wonder Woman, back in the 1940s. Kent became a real doctor after World War 2, while Diana became one in the 1960s.

"Donna is picking her up after school. She'll be giving Lyta a special birthday workout before the party," answered Diana.

"I heard about what happen to your mother. I could become Doctor Fate to help find her," offered Kent. It was nice of him to offer his help.

"You need not brother. Nubia is searching for her though out the universe," said Diana, refusing the offer.

"I don't think that your mother isn't in this universe. She is with a man who is using her as a sex toy. I won't be able to rescue her from him. Only someone who is related to her can do that," warned Kent.

"Lyta would want to know that. She wanted to bring her back to Paradise Island," said Diana. Then, Kent looked at her.

"I got news for you. Lyta was told by one of the Olympians where your mother is. She and Donna are on a quest to rescue her," reported Kent. To be continued.