Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
449
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
4
Hits:
512

The Empathy Test

Summary:

The test givers didn't like the result of the test.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Inside a room in the Los Angeles Mothership, the two test takers, a older looking white haired fellow, and a younger looking brown skinned guy were showing the results of the test to a dark haired male named Steven. He didn't like what he was reading. Those who have taken the test already have failed.

"How could this be?" asked Steven. He was worried about what Anna would think.

"We have no idea, Steven. Those who have seen the images of human cruelty has freaked out. At least, they felt no empathy toward the humans," answered the first test giver. Steven gave it some thought. Then, he has an idea.

"Give it to me. Put me though the test," demanded Steven. So the two test givers put Steven though the test. They though that Steven might pass it. They were wrong. Steven's reaction was shock, rage, and hatred, just like the others who took the test.

Next, they gave it to the blond haired John. He was the captain of the Los Angeles Mothership. They thought he would pass with flying colors. They were wrong. John has the same reactions as the others who took the test. They hoped that the rest of the crew of the Los Angeles Mothership will pass the test. To be continued.