Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Ressler was always able to tell when the old vampire was close. That intuition had become even stronger after the man had forced his powerful blood on Donald’s veins on a fateful day.

    After that he realized he had even become attuned of the man’s mood changes. Worst yet, those emotions he picked influenced his own actions more than he would like to admit. Several times Ressler had found himself tempted to just bare his neck when the older one felt the need to taste blood, he abhorred the idea of the man biting anyone else. Still, the criminal didn’t seem to notice the inner turmoil he caused and kept his attention focused on Elizabeth and Donald hated her a lot more for it.

    Suddenly Donald decided to rebel against the feeling in his chest that demanded to see Raymond even if for just a moment and walked out of the building before they had the chance to meet one another just to find himself face to face with the criminal’s werewolf bodyguard Dembe who opened the door of a car with black tinted windows Reddington was known to use from time to time. The old African man looked at him with a strange shine in his dark eyes.

    “Mister Reddington would like a word with you�

    (Working summary)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,747
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,404