Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This is an AU (alternate universe) version of Stargate - a spin-off in writing if you wish. Earth is an Aschen colony under strict reign by an Aschen government. Humanity is at the brink of extinction - only a very small percent of humans are so-called gifted ones who are able to still conveive/produce children. Strict rules apply to the gifted ones, as the Aschen government wants to make sure that a certain number of population is being upheld.
    Samantha Carter is a young woman living in this restrictive world. She is 25 years old, and that means she has just come of age and undergoes her first fertility tests. When her tests turn out positive, her father Jacob Carter arranges her marriage with an old friend of his - Jack O'Neill, one of the leaders of the resistance; an arrangement which Sam is opposed to once she learns of it.
    Determined, she runs awa from home to find the resistance and fight for her own freedom. Eventually she manages to get into the resistance, and is stationed at a small camp in Antartica where a second Stargate was found and kept secret from the Aschen. Camp leader is Colonel Jack O'Neill. Unknowing, that they are husband and wife, they start to fight against the Aschen together...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,730
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    1,082