Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This is my take on what could have happened in the 21 Jump Street episode “La Bizca� where Hanson and Penhall travel to El Salvador to try and find Doug’s wife Marta, who has disappeared during the Salvadoran Civil War after being deported from the US.

    Set in the early 1990s, Tom and Doug are traveling through the dense forest of El Salvador with the El Salvador Freedom Fighters (The Rebels) in search of Doug’s wife Marta who was last known to be living at a farm co-operative call El Triunfo (The Triumph).  Part way through their journey, they are kidnapped by Government Soldiers and are held for days and violently tortured.  When The Freedom Fighters storm the government compound, they manage to rescue Doug but Tom cannot be found.  Doug has no choice but to continue on his journey and when he arrives at his wife’s village, he finds out that she has been murdered by soldiers. 

    Marta’s sister Rosina asks Doug to take her six-year-old son Clavo back to America until he is old enough to return and fight for The Rebels.

    Whilst the rest of the Jump Street team get on with their lives, Dennis Booker devotes his time searching for Hanson and then one day, he receives the news he has been waiting for.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    95,946
    Chapters:
    41/41
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    41
    Kudos:
    35
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    10,688