Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
231
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
995

A Love Letter

Summary:

This letter was found in a trunk belonging to J. Curry.

Work Text:

A Love Letter

By Denise Craig

 

 

Jed, my love, my life,

I couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful husband. You loved me even before I was able to show you who I really am. You saw past the pain and confusion and saw a heart that needed to love and be loved once more.

Your calm strength has been there to uplift and comfort me. I am loved and protected within your arms. Even when we are apart, you are here, in my heart, holding me close, whispering your words of love. Your love keeps me warm. I can face the world knowing you are beside me.

At night, when I lay inside your arms, feel your heart beating in rhythm with mine, when we two become one, I feel the stars within my reach. You have made me whole once again. You believe in me, cherish me, honor me, love me with all that you are. I will spend my life loving you, trying to give to you what you give to me. I love you.

 

Forever,

Jennifer

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.