Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    My take on what could have happened in the 21 Jump Street Season 3 Episode “Swallowed Alive.�
    In an attempt to solve a murder, Tom Hanson and Doug Penhall are undercover at the Riverbend Juvenile Facility as the notorious McQuaid brothers, with Dennis Booker and Harry Ioki as backup.  Suffering an unexpected onset of claustrophobia, Doug is taken from the center and placed in the county psychiatric hospital but is quickly released when Jump Street’s senior officer, Captain Adam Fuller reveals his cover.  Not long after, both Booker and Ioki are unexpectedly transferred, leaving Tom alone and vulnerable among a group of tough, violent delinquents.  This narrative recounts the story of Tom’s psychological recovery as he tries to come to terms with the abuses he suffered at the hands of his young attackers.  He finds support and solace from an unlikely individual, his fellow Jump Street colleague, Dennis Booker.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    50,174
    Chapters:
    24/24
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    34
    Kudos:
    59
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    12,628