Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
356
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
2
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
438

Kitten's Fur

Summary:

Kevin never liked cats.
Cats always had a thing for Kevin.

"Why me?"

Work Text:

Kevin honestly hates cats. Everything about the four legged felines sent a cold chill up the blonde boy's spine and sent a wave of nausea flowing within his small frame. From their lean bodies, to the small faces, whiskers, and stupid whines they made for no reason. It was all so annoying. 

But Kevin has a problem. Cats adore him. Whenever he leaves the grocery store and takes a shortcut through the alley way, there is always at least three cats to follow him home, their large, almond shaped eyes staring up at him with all the love and affection in the world. It was so wrong! How could the creatures he hated so much find him to be a God? Why was he actually put in such a situation? Did God really want to punish him so bad? Was it because he left the oven on for too long during Thanksgiving? Or maybe it was because he hid that beach ball from his nephew? Whatever it was, he prayed every night that those cats would leave him alone.

"Why me?"

~~~

The morning sun cut through the split blinds, beaming down rays of golden heat on the bare cheek of a certain blonde grump. It meant another day was ready for him, another day of sitting alone in his home without a care in the world. Though he didn't want to rise and greet the day, he didn't want to make any breakfast and sit at the table, the sound of silverware scratching against the china. A hoarse groan rippled from his throat as the covers shifted from his body moving about under the thin fabric. "Morning.." 

The boy mumbled to himself, sitting up and glaring at the partially split curtains that decided to sabotage his precious sleep. He moved closer to the shades and slipped two fingers through the split, lightly tugging downwards to see the morning sky...but he was met with a ball of fluff that had two big, green eyes staring at him with pure admiration. 

"Stupid cats.."

It was going to be another long day for Kevin.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N : Prologue of some sort (?)