Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Okay, time to find out who my friends are. This is part three in the Not On My Watch Series. Those of you who read part two know that there were hints thrown about Skinner's feelings for Mulder. We're about to deal with that. And, in my defense, let me just say... wait... you know what? I'll tell you at the end of the story.
    Rated NC-17 language and m/m sexual situations
    Disclaimer: Mulder, Krycek, Scully, Skinner and Cancer Man belong to CC. Anyone else who appears in this story is a creation of my own mind... or... what's left of it.
    Eternal thanks to Nic for wonderful beta, constant encouragement and always listening to my mad ravings. Thanks to Ori for snarling and growling at me after reading certain parts which, of course, I will not name here. Snarling and growling always means I'm on the right track. Thanks to Sue for all her enthusiasm and demanding another club scene. Coming up just for you in part four, Sue. Big smoochies to Tirinar and Niff for being such sweetie pies and for their continued interest.
    Feedback satisfies the little troll who lives under my desk. Keep feeding him, and he'll consider letting me live.
    You can reach me at MMCUSN@aol.com

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    51,242
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    1,957