Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: This is part two of the Not On My Watch Series. Mulder tells Scully about his week-long stay with Alex in Oregon, and boy, is she pissed. Trouble arises for our boys as a result. Something happens to get the three of them back to Alex's cabin, they get snowed in, Alex and Scully square off, and by some miracle, all three get back to Washington alive. Mulder tells Skinner about his relationship with Alex, and more trouble ensues, setting us up for part three.
    Rated NC-17 language and m/m sexual situations
    Disclaimer: Mulder, Krycek, Scully, Skinner and Cancer Man belong to CC. Anyone else who appears in this story is mine.
    Eternal thanks to Nic and Ori for wonderful beta. Any remaining screw-ups are all my own.
    Feedback keeps me from pulling the little hairs out of my arms one by one. Ever try it? It's not a pleasant thing. You can reach me at MMCUSN@aol.com

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    49,067
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    1,984