Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
195
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
493

For His Dawnie

Summary:

Spike takes Dawn out to dinner.  Drabble.

Work Text:

Title: "For His Dawnie"
Author: Kat Lee
Rating: G/K
Summary: Spike takes Dawn out to dinner.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters, names, codenames, places, items, fandoms, titles, and etc. are always © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Any and all original characters and everything else is © & TM the author and may not be reproduced in any way without the author's express, written permission. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

        He sat and watched her eat, his chin resting amiably upon the palm of his pale hand. He watched and sat in silence as she ate her plate, then went back to the bar, and returned with a second plate first and then a third. Their waitress came to fill her drink; he waved her away when she turned to him. Realizing how much she'd eaten while he waited patiently, Dawn lowered her eyes and blushed. Spike just smiled and waved their waitress back. He finally ordered a bag of pork to go, but that, too, was for his Dawnie.

The End