Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
200
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
474

For Him

Summary:

Cordy surprises Angel.  Drabble.

Work Text:

Title: "For Him"
Author: Kat Lee
Rating: G/K
Summary: Cordy surprises Angel.
Disclaimer: All recognizable characters, names, codenames, places, items, fandoms, titles, and etc. are always © & TM their respective owners, not the author, and are used without permission. Any and all original characters and everything else is © & TM the author and may not be reproduced in any way without the author's express, written permission. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

        Angel looked up as Cordelia carried food into the Hyperion. The boys rushed her immediately, eagerly unloading bags full of Chinese pork, beef, and eggrolls. He turned away to head to the refrigerator and the cold blood he had to drink for his own dinner but stopped when she called to him. "Angel?"

        Slowly, he turned back to find her holding a bag out to him. Cordelia smiled expectantly at him. "It's still warm, fresh, and everything."

        Smiling, he took the bag. He never would've thought Cordelia would willingly touch anything so gross and bloody, but she had -- for him.

The End