Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2013-06-29
Words:
2,289
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
2
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,283

Donatello's Journal

Summary:

"I am writing this journal to record my thoughts during my imprisonment. Also, if I should die during my time here, this journal is my last chance to let my brothers know what has happened to me." SAINW!Don

Chapter 1: Entry 1

Chapter Text

Hamato Donatello

May ? 2005

I am writing this journal to record my thoughts during my imprisonment. Also, if I should die during my time here, this journal is my last chance to let my brothers know what has happened to me.

Should anyone other than my brothers find it, or if they are unable to receive it, there are a few things you should know. Hopefully the entries here will help you take down the Shredder if we fail.

The first thing you need to understand is that my brothers and I are not human. I am a 4'7" mutant turtle, as are my brothers. Our Sensei, Master Splinter, raised us in the art of Ninjutsu so that we may protect ourselves against our enemies.

The Hamato clan have been at war with the Foot since before the city realized that Oroku Saki was a threat.

I was ambushed during a solo trip to the junkyard, while attempting to find parts to repair the equipment in our hideout. To my brothers I simply disappeared, and - considering how we had previously discussed whether or not we were of any real help to the people by fighting the Foot - I wouldn't be surprised if they believe that I simply left them.

Hopefully, if either myself or this journal finds its way back to the hideout, then they will understand that I did not abandon them.
For obvious reasons I can't reveal the location of our hideout, but every rebel in the city knows of us 'Ninja Turtles': if you need any information, they shouldn't be too hard to find. There seems to be little point in hiding away from the world anymore, especially with the constant threat of the Shredder looming over the city.

I have no idea how long I've been a prisoner now, but I'd guess about three days... In which time I've been given only a two litre bottle of water, which I use sparingly, not knowing how long it's meant to last.

It is clear that the Shredder wants me alive, at least for now. I am not afraid to die, but I doubt that the Shredder would be merciful enough to allow me such an easy escape.