Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Amazon Sex Ring
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,144
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
152
Hits:
9,164

A Mystery On Paradise Island

Summary:

When Diana Prince Witman and her daughter visit Paradise Island, they found themselves wrapped in a mystery.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I didn't create.

Chapter Text

It was a nice summer day in the early 1970s. Diana Prince Witman, a dark haired female and her blond daughter, Hippolyta was heading toward Paradise Island in her invisible plane for a 2 week vacation.

"I can't wait to see my grandmother and the other Amazons again," said Lyta, the name that she was known back in America. Diana smiled as she think how excited Lyta was in staying for 2 weeks among the Amazons. Lyta could go all out among them. She wondered if Lyta would be so excited if she knew her mother's history with them. How she felt betrayed when they replaced her with a younger looking double, while she was under the mental control of Robert Witman aka Mindwave. How she vowed to never go back to Paradise Island after she broke free of his control. How much she has to shallow her pride when she need their help with Ltya, when she and Steven was having trouble handling her hyperactivity. She looked at her daughter and was glad that the other Amazons decided to teach Ltya how to control herself. Then, she saw it.

"We're at Paradise Island. We're going to land soon. Fasten your seat belts," said Diana. Lyta did as her mother ordered. Soon, the invisible plane has landed. They got out and saw that no one was here to greet them. What has happen? There are usually fellow Amazons to greet them. Something wrong is happen. To be continued.