Actions

Work Header

The Amnesiac Legionnaire

Summary:

Phantom Girl finds herself in a department store with no memory of how she got in there.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

As soon as she opened her eyes and found herself on the floor of a department store, the one member of the Legion of Super-Heroes known as Phantom Girl was unable to remember what she was doing there and why.

That was before she saw some lights and heard a voice say, "This is the police! Come out where I can see you or I will have no choice but to come in after you!"

And when she heard the sound of more police cars coming toward the store, the poor girl had no choice but to look for a place to hide and quick.

But when she had suddenly found herself in front of a brick wall, the frightened Legionnaire had no choice but to turn around and face the police officers who were storming their way into the store to begin their search.

And as the oficers were drawing closer, the only thing she had done was close her eyes, take a deep breath and hope to God that she would be able to get out of that mess.

But when she opened her eyes and found herself in the back alley of the store, she tried to touch the wall, only to have her hand go right through it.

That was when she realized that it was the result of a malfunction of the Time Cube that she found herself in the store with no memory at all.

It was also when she realized that she had no choice but to change her name to Christina Wilburn and start living a new life here in the present until she finds a way to get herself back to the Thirtieth Century where she belongs with her beloved Ultra Boy and the other members of the proud, heroic Legion.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.