Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
322
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
25
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
690

Why Me?

Summary:

Why is Ryan always the one to chase down the Perps?

Work Text:

Why Me?
calikocat
Horatio/Ryan
word count: 291
Disclaimer: CSI Miami, nor any of its characters belong to me. No money was made from this. This was written for personal enjoyment and entertainment.

XXX

Ryan ran for all he was worth, just managing to gain his second wind. Not that he needed it, because as they rounded the corner, the man he was chasing stopped. For good reason as Horatio stood there with his gun aimed at the bastard's head. How H managed to get around them so fast Ryan wasn't sure, but he always seemed to cut the bad guys off. It was almost like a super power.

His breathing was hard as he approached the terrified perp, who was wisely staying still. "Why am I always the one who ends up chasing these guys?" He looked pointedly at Horatio as he slapped his cuffs on their target, just barely keeping the pout off his face and out of his voice. "Why can't you chase them?"

Horatio lowered his gun, the corners of his mouth turning upward just enough to make a small smile. "Because Mr. Wolfe, you are much younger and faster than I."

Ryan snorted and shoved the runner toward the Hummer, managing to not bang the guy up in the process. When said perp was inside and the door was closed he felt the heat of Horatio's body as the older man stood nearly flush to his back. "H? Was there something else?"

"If I chased after every perp Mr. Wolfe, I would be too tired to do other things."

He nearly leaned into that solid warmth. "Oh?"

"I've made reservations at that little bistro you're so fond of."

"Planning on wining and dining me?" Ryan smirked and looked back at his lover. "I'll put a rush on the paper work."

Horatio smiled and slipped his shades on. "You do that."

XXX