Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-12-30
Words:
3,505
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,441

2 Eat Your Veggetables

Summary:

Teah attempts to earn money by working at an laundromat to replace her broken stereo. Little did she know what she got suckered into actually doing

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

The damn sunlight had casted horizantal rays of sunlight and shade all over me and the fuschia walls of my bedroom. I hadn't bothered to wear my sleeping mask and I was regretting it. My eyes cut splits big enough to drift back to earth. I believe I had a nightmare last night, I know I had. I just couldn't remember.
I wasn't a morning person. Infact every summer I'd go to sleep around 3 or 4 then wake up around lunch time.
"Ass Ass Ass Ass ...."
I angerly grabbed a pillow off my bed and shielded my ears from the pain.
"DAMNIT HOLLYN AND GOLDEN "my screams were nothing compared to the sudden loud music that bounced off the walls.I suddenly bounced up on my bed desperate to shield my ears from the trash I was hearing. The bitches just loved that damn annoying song. It was ass, literally! I could feel the bass thud my heart. I was assuming Rachel wasn't here, I shouldn't expect Carter to be here either.
"Why download the shit?! Just turn on the fuckin radio -that's all they play! "I found myself screaming at them from the stair rail in nothing but an oversized obama tshirt and nothing but panties underneath. Hollyn and Golden who wore red tank tops and baggy sweat pants and just gave me a "fuck you "look. I sighed. Not only were they listening to a damn song that's constantly played on the radio but they were using my boombox ipod dock.
"And I want my boombox back "I calmly said but a death frown upon my face. They just giggled. "We using it "Golden who started to turn the music back up. "Why don't you just buy one, after all you rich "I said my voice dripping in sarcasm. Hollyn rolled her eyes. "Why being a bitch? Did you finally start or something? "She smugly said high fiving hollyn.
I sighed. And your Glad yours came back?
I wasn't mad until they woke me up with the trashy song. No infact I wasn't mad until I saw them with my boomdox that I worked to hard to get it. Not the earning money part I mean the part where you fight 5 other people for it at Best Buy. Not to mention it weighed almost 60 pounds. H- how the hell did they managed to steal it from me then? They might be smarter than I thought.
"You can gladdly use it when you pay for it "I firmly said.
Golden sucked her teeth while her twin rolled her arms and crossed her arms."girl we pose to be blood! "She exclaimed. Now I rolled my eyes. Sure but when I asked for a sticky note or qtip I get "man fuck yo face!".
"To bad Im still saying no "I said my tone picking up. I in no way feared these black barbies. But I guess the feeling was mutal for them. "Man, where's Rachel? "I said. "Probally paying the water bill" hollyn said sitting back on the couch.
Or, spending it.
"Why were you gonna snitch? "Golden teased with a giggle. I rolled my eyes. "Ha the fuck ha "I mumbled. "Oh look shes getting mad! "Hollyn joined the "fun " and started pointing. I cocked my head at them two.
This was stupid. "Spare the bitches " was the first thing that came to my head. Then I rolled my eyes.
This whole summer so far was ass. The needed move had thrown me off tragically. And because of my one and only friend Fronze, we got threatened by a gang twice, nearly murdered ourselves and an orphan in a car crash and fucked by sharks. He was more trouble than myself but the difference with me was I didn't instigate trouble. I knew how to mind my own bussiness. That I wish I had.
"So about my stereo "I picked up again. Hollyn rolled her fake hazel eyes lined in black glue and ridiculously fake lashes. Golden ofcourse followed. "Are we gonna play barbie then? "I crossed my arms. I had no shame or anything to loose with these two. "Well since you asked -oops "she said chipping off the red button in the corner. "Try harder, its called hot glue "I said shifting my weight to another foot. "Oops "Hollyn grabbed on of the speakers. I quickly snatched the picture frame of them as my age behind me and dangled it over the stair case. "Oh my bad "I said dangling it with one hand. Golden gasped. But hollyn chipped the speaker cap off. My teeth were milimeters away from breaking into millions of pieces.
I tossed the picture frame,aiming for her wrist. She quickly jumped back and squealed. "Oh shit she really mad! "Golden said in shock. Hollyn stood in fear. The frame had luckily bounced off the sofa that was behind them. "Take it back! ''Hollyn and Golden took off into the den. I shrugged with a devious smirk appearing on my face. I had carefully took it off the coffee table, popping the speaker back on dragging it towards the stairs. I had placed on one step at a time as I struggled to lift it up the steps. I had made up to the last step when the cap had went POP! it slid past my foot on the second to last step. Mli tried to pick it up but instead BOOM! I knew I was going to roll down the stairs but st the second I grabbed the stero accidentally instead of the nearest stair rail. So me and the boombox went rolling. BOOM! I landed on my back and in a split second CRASH! it broke it a billion pieces that rained down the stairs. "NOOOO! "I screamed at the top of my lungs.