Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    A world in which werewolves and magic thrive within the shadows of modern society. The night of his party, Dom is attacked by a werewolf. Colin finds himself coming to Dom's defense in a fight that results in Colin killing the werewolf. Mortally wounded, Colin tries to save his friend by any means necessary—including embracing Dom as his cub. However, Colin quickly discovers something is drastically wrong. Dom’s been marked by an older alpha, one with magical powers. It’s a race against time as Colin’s Alpha and several of the fellowship are drawn to save Dom. Secrets are uncovered, and they find themselves in a standoff with another pack—one that wants revenge against the one who killed their brother and pack member.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    66,230
    Chapters:
    10/10
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    25
    Hits:
    2,610