Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
237
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
566

Good Night Hello and I Love You

Summary:

He loves every inch of him.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Good Night, Hello, and I Love You
by Pirate Turner

He loves every inch of him, from his deep, blue eyes that always so easily see directly into his soul to his furry, blue toes that are so cute when they wriggle. He quite often finds himself just watching him as he reads, experiments, or walks across the ceiling to their bed. He knows he still thinks himself a monster, but Bobby knows the truth. There's no one more beautiful than his Hank.

He loves all that he is. He loves him for his amazing brain, his heroic nature, his bulging muscles, his rich voice, and secretly romantic nature. Yet, every time Hank touches him, Bobby is reminded of what he loves the most about his partner. He loves the way he touches him. The slightest stroke from his fuzzy fingers pours instantaneous heat throughout every inch of Bobby's cold body, warming him through to his very soul and bringing him utter and complete pleasure as only Hank has ever given him.

He's touching him now, just a soft touch on his bare back as he slips into bed with him, and despite his exhaustion from the day's missions, Bobby immediately finds himself rejuvenating. He curls around his hand, throws himself back into his arms, and purrs, a habit he picked up from him, as he kisses him good night, hello, and I love you.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.