Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
675
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
801

WWBD?

Summary:

Come on do you really need a summary. What if Ed and Harry really met Buffy this is purely for fun

Work Text:

Title: W.W.B.D
Author:Wereleopard58
Rating: PG
Word Count: 616
Prompt: 026 Buffy the movie.S1
Characters/Pairing: Buffy, Joyce, Ed Zedmore, Harry Spangler

Disclaimer:  I own nothing to do with Buffy or Supernatural

This is a crossover with Supernatural and based about two characters in the episode Hell House (which is one of my absolute favs)

 

 

Buffy stared out of the window watching the world pass them by. She used to have the perfect world. She was one of the most popular girls, guys wanted to be with them and girls wanted to be them. That was when her world changed.

Merrick.

A sad smiled appeared on her face for just an instant, her watcher. He had been someone who had changed her life in a good way, well apart from the vampires and burning down the gym. Merrick had faith in her and died protecting her Buffy was determined never to let anyone that close again.

Joyce glanced over at her daughter Buffy had changed a lot and she didn't mean all of that trouble. She was growing up quicker all of sudden, something had happened and it hadn't been good.

"So we'll be heading to Sunnydale soon, our home but I did have some things to pick up." Joyce told Buffy again. "We'll only be here a couple of days."

Buffy sighed as she they entered the town of Richardson, Texas. East Texas to be precise.

XXXXX

Ed Zedmore and Harry Spangler climbed out of their trailer, there site had a lot of traffic but they needed more, they needed something paranormal to prove that they understood. They believed but their fans needed proof that they weren't geeks that lived in mom's basement. Which of course they didn't, they had their trailer.

"That pot we smoked gave me the munchies, let's go and get something." Harry mumbled and headed out not even waiting for his friend to give him an answer.

The sun had gone down and there was a relaxing breeze around them as they made their way to get some food.

"Snack time." Ed said with a laugh as they passed a dark alleyway.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." A deep male voice whispered.

Harry and Ed screamed as the men in front of them changed into a vampire.

XXXXX

Buffy was tired and hungry but she had been stuck in a car with her mum for hours all she needed was a little fresh air and there was one thing about her, she could definitely take care of herself.

"What the hell?" She muttered as the scream echoed around her. "I hope it's just a run of the mill mugger." And took off running to help.

XXXXX

Ed and Harry's mouths fell open as this petite blonde came and kicked some serious ass. She was throwing these two large, very large men around as if they were rag dolls.

Buffy slammed her foot through a wooden crate and grabbed two sharp pieces just as the vampires attacked and with reflexes that were too quick for just a human she slammed it into their chests and watched them burst into dust.

The slayer walked over to them and smiled and held out a hand to each of them to help them up.

"Are you guys ok?" Buffy watched as they stared wide eyed at her.

"Uh no we're fine." Ed stuttered not used to having a beautiful woman talk to him.

"That's good then." With a quick smile she turned and walked away.

"Uh what's your name?" Ed suddenly called out he needed to have a name to go with the face for his fantasies.

"Buffy."

XXXXX

Ed and Harry stared at the property that was called the Hell House.

"Ed I don't want to go in." Harry muttered looking at the foreboding building.

"Remember WWBD." Ed grinned and patted his friend on the shoulder.

"WWBD?"

"What would Buffy do?"

"But Ed she's stronger than me." Harry whispered but already feeling stronger inside himself.

The End