Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-11-17
Words:
5,251
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,785

1 Black Graffiti

Summary:

Pilot / She may be very cold hearted and hostile. She may even be the slightest bit crazy. But what makes a boy that tries to mend her broken childhood want to have anything to do with her?And how strong is friendship really?

Chapter 1: Fronze

Chapter Text

I am no on the theroy that many of the bitches I endure everyday must find it cunning to label me things such as cruel,heartless and crazy. What, because I have deep distaste for poularity and Lady Gaga? Because I only wear skirts?
Now I wasn't like everyone wished I was. And my aunt Rachel just wouldn't let me forget that. And to be honest I wasn't liking everything about my new "life " right now. In other words I wasn't use to being rich. I wasn't exzactly comfortable living in the Suburbs coming from the prodjects. I sighed. I guess I'm just not normal. Fuck it. Normal is boring.
--------------Flashback----------------
"Now honey your going to love it here " she droned on for like the twelfth time. I was just glad she cut the other sorry excuses for the rest of the drive. The tense air inside the car only became thicker as I shoved my headphones deeper into my ears to atleast try to enjoy this move. I was desperate to leave behind everything and start fresh. But I hadn't expected my mother sending me to live with the African American version of the kardashian family.
"Oh honey, look as soon as we get there, we'll get our eyebrows arched, our cuticles done ....."
In her high pitched light voice, it was just dripping in sympathy for me.
--------------------------------------------
I let the rhythm of the June breeze blow my hair in its direction as I sat leaning back on the porch steps of the huge two story house. It was calm, the best peace I had ever had yet since I was here. I slightly closed my heavy lids just greatful there were no tears. Greatful she couldn't hurt me.
It was unbelievable how quit this place was. I couldn't even hear myself think it was so quit. The fresh air almost made me sick.
"Enjoying the air aren't we? "His smooth, bass line light voice gad awakened me. Now I was sick and about to cry.
My content lips quickly frowned as I opened my eyes and looked his way. He sat leaned back next to me on the porch. I rolled my eyes. "I see we're both a fan of plaid "I remmarked my eyes plausibly pausing on his exposed red boxers from his baggy dark blue jeans. They were even the same color as my skirt. He only burst out into laughter.
I had known this nigga for only a week and I still wasn't too fond of him always playing around with me. He was worse than Golden and Hollyn, my brat older cousins, combined. But yet I still find myself talking to his ass.
I guess he saw me roll my eyes in disgust. "I'm not laughing at you"he said after taking a pause from laughing. But it was obvious he was.
If I knew his name, i'd scream it in annoyance. I rethought that :I dont even know this fuckers name yet? How long have I been here ....
He suddenly sat up and crossed his legs Indian style."its just, your so tense and impossibly stressed. And for what? "He said. I knew I wasn't stressed. I was just mad about where the CPS had placed me. They could've sent me with my brother Kendrick in Los Angles to live with my uncle but 'no' we had to have different Dads.And hell even if I was stressed, so, why would I ever listen to a thug about - Then it hit me. "Wait so your not retarded? "I gasped in sarcasm. Yeah he really would laugh even though I was being like a third serious. I rolled my eyes at him, hoping it would shut him the hell up.
"Oh its ok honey bee "he said in a fake sarcastic southern accent as he caressed my chin. I had tried to swat him away until pretty soon he just sat down next to me with his legs wide open leaning back last me on the porch steps. I sighed as I began to eye him down the corner of my eye. I shook my head in disgust. His pants couldn't be any lower on him. The sun began to beam even more rays upon us even though the porch roof was giving us minimal shade. There wasn't a cloud in the sky in this place. It made me think twice about all those cliche, white people movies I burned.
"Your such a negitive type of energy "he finally said something breaking the breezy silence. I quickly spun around to this boy."what? "I asked slightly annoyed by him in the spite of the awkward conversation, my eyes had quickly traced his full body but I still didn't look the bastard in the eye. Being Texas, I knew he had to be hot with that black and blue hoodie on. But I still saw an unpleaseant sight.
I rolled my eyes. Why is this bitch so annoying? Why is he even here?
"I'm not laughing at you "he said after a breif moment of laughter. I turned around to towards him.
"I'm just saying girl "he began. He sat up and crossed his legs again. It was like he was prepared to mess with me."You seem impossible annoyed and stressed. And for what?! "He said. Ouch. I turned around facing him crossing my legs. Now I couldn't look up at his eyes. I took a deep sigh. It was weird how that long wavy charcoal hair slightly moved as he spoke. It went long down his shoulders."wow you have more hair than me "I randomly remmarked. He scooted an inch closer towards me.
"And tense "he added. Now I could feel the anger welling up on my forehead. He was already pushing me to far today.
"I'm not stressed "I replied slightly annoyed. And I wasn't my peace had just been broken a few minutes ago as soon as he sat down next to me.
"And people say I'm not French, but I am "he said. I turned towards him and gave him a look from head to toe. His skin was the same as mine, the African American shade of carmel, charcoal colored and slightly nappy hair with eyes so brown they were actually crimson."Nigga you not French "I said."Like I said, nobody believes me "is all he said. And listening to his voice for once, he didn't even have an accent. He just shrugged on the porch. One cloud began to move across the blue sky along with the breeze who had started again. "Whats your point "I asked looking at him with my head rested on my shoulder and my arms out behind me. "My point is this, let me show you something "he stood up off the porch. I sucked my teeth."yeah, like I trust you "I said. Considering I actually had nothing better to do rather than listen to the twins run around getting things ready for their sweet 17 that's going to happen in a few hours and act like its "my sweet 16" .Carter wasn't even home yet. I gave the house a glance. Then I gave this boy a glance."is it really smart to let a boy you don't know the name to, take you somewhere? "I silently though to myself. I dont know, something about him was just content and harmless about him. Despite his appearance. I could tell he meant no harm, but then again he actually cared enough to talk to me even though all the kids on this street just ignored me. And he actually cared to hear me talk to him."girl, I promise I won't kidnap or try to kill you "he said in a convincing tone. At the thought of looking at him standing infront of me blocking the sun, a devious little smile creased its way onto my lips. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to.....
I suddenly stood up dusting my plaid skirt off."where are we going? "I asked before we took off down the side walk of the culdesac. The other two stories sat around them." Let me drive "he said walking up to me on the right of my body.
He was still annoying as fuck though.