Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Vince gets the chance to give himself over completely . . .
    Author Notes: I'm sure you'll either love this one at first read or you'll be shaking your head wondering what the hell I thought I was up to with this ferocious bit of tail (opps . . . that's tale, luvs). Oh, and see the challenge at the end of the story. It's so good!!!
    Warnings: Spoilers for both QAF Series, especially the second. This is not a drill, folks. Was that specific enough? This is a total first-time AU fic. And to make matters more scrumptious, it deals with a slightly more intense level of sexuality - for gays and straights. I'm talking D/s play. Yes, I gave into my baser instincts and made Stuart dominant to Vince's submissive. Now that said, I did feel it was necessary to point out that it's all relatively light in my story. I don't touch on the darker aspects of such things, leaving that to more talented and experienced writers than I am. This is dedicated to - in my estimation, the queen of all BDSM slash fiction - Xanthe. And since I'm American to boot, please forgive any mistakes on my part when it comes to grammar. Feedback is more than welcomed - after taking this turn, it's commanded!!!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,802
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    1,427