Actions

Work Header

I Never Miss A Comic Convention

Summary:

Light Lass is allowed to take a vacation in the past alone and winds up in a bizzare place.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was since she joined the Legion of Super-Heroes with her twin brother that Ayla Ranzz had never gone on a vaction by herself.

That was before her brother Garth and the other Legionaires decided to let her go on a solo vacation in the past for her birthday.

After she gave her fellow Winath native a big hug and thanked him for the wonderful gift, Ayla stepped into the Time Bubble and waved to her friends before activating the device and traveling to the Twenty-First Century.

Once the ride had stopped, Ayla got out of the Time Bubble and went into a place where an event known as the San Diego Comic-Con International was being held.

And when she stepped inside the building, she was surprised to see other people in various costumes going through bunches of comic books and doing other stuff.

That was before someone had bumped into Ayla and said, "Sorry about that. I didn't see you there."

And when she turned around and saw a young man with dark brown hair wearing the same outfit that William Shatner wore in the second Star Trek film entitled The Wrath of Khan, he looked at her with a smile on his face and said, "I see that you chose to wear the costume of Light Lass."

"You know...!", said Ayla after she pointed at herself and before he said, "Of course, I do. I never miss a comic convention yet. How about you?"

That was when Ayla had smiled, shrugged her shoulders and said, "Neither do I."

Then, as soon as she returned from her vacation in the past, a curious Lightning Lad asked, "Did you enjoy your solo vacation, Sis?", before she pulled out an issue of Superboy and answered, "You better believe it, Dear Brother."

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.