Actions

Work Header

The Right Tests

Summary:

Willie comes back to the warehouse after an embarressing day with Si at the DMV.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after Willie Jess Robertson and his uncle Silus had returned to the Duck Commander warehouse when an upset Willie looked at Si square in the eye and said, "I really do not believe it! I can't believe that you just said that, Si!"

"What are you talking about, Willie?", asked Willie's wife and business partner Korie before he turned around and said, "He told the instructor over at the department of motor vehicles that he could pass any test that they give him and renew his license easy as pie!"

"It was supposed to be easy as pie! But those idiot knuckleheads were not giving out the right tests!", said Si just before the trio heard the sound of laughter coming from inside the backroom.

"Why are you guys not working on that latest shipment?", asked Willie before his brother Jason Silus came out and said, "We really are sorry about that, Willie. It's just that I find it hard to believe that the same man who had once volunteered to help your daughter Sadie pass her driving test is the same man who just can't pass it himself!"

And when Jase started laughing again, Si was about to say some nasty words at him, only to have Willie put his hand on his uncle's shoulder and say, "Look, Si. Maybe it would be best if you were to stick with public transportation from now on."

That made Si look at his own nephew and ask, "What? You want me to take the bus? Let me tell you right here and now, you knucklehead! I never rode the bus in my life and I'm not about to start!"

And after Si had stormed out of the building, Willie said, "Don't worry about Si. He will do just fine."

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.