Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,313
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,418

The Strange Guy In Cathy's Apartment Building

Summary:

A strange guy knock on Cathy's door. Who is he and what does he want?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Cathy Andrews was walking home alone on this cold October night. She was carrying a brown bag full of things to eat and drink. She wasn't feeling happy. Irving wouldn't commit to a relationship, as per usual. Her parents wanted her to get married, so she could give them grandchildren, before they died. She wasn't getting far in work lately. There were also rumors about a possible layoff. Things are not going her way. Soon, she was at her apartment. She walked toward the door, opened the door, and entered the building. Soon, she was inside her apartment room and put the brown bag down on the table. She took her food and drinks out of the brown bag and put them in the fridge. After she was done, she heard a knock on her door. She walked to it, and look though the peephole. It was a dark haired handsome guy. She never saw him before and she didn't know his name.

"Who is it?" asked Cathy, on her side of the door. She waited for an answer before she heard footsteps leading away from her apartment. She looked though the peephole again and found no one there. She didn't know if she should open the door. She just wanted to get dinner for herself. She walked away from the door and head back to the kitchen. Who was that strange guy who knocked on her door? She feel that she'll see him again, and she was right. To be continued.