Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
264
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
830

Cookie's Scary Night

Summary:

Cookie went to get food and drinks for her family's Halloween party. She wished that she didn't.

Work Text:

It was a scary night in October. Cookie Bumstead was walking toward where her family live. She was carrying a brown bag of food and drinks for the Halloween party at where her family live. She was alone, but wished that someone else was with her. She heard a owl hoot, and almost jumped off the sidewalk. She couldn't wait to get home and leave this scary night. She wished that she didn't agree to get more food and drinks for the party. She saw some kids in costume pass her. They walked to the door of one of the houses.

"Trick or treat," said the kids. A brown haired guy opened the door and gave out candy to the kids. After thanking him, the kids went to the next house to do more trick or treating. Cookie almost laughed as she saw the trick or treaters to from house to house. Soon, they were at the Bumstead family house. She saw her father, Dagwood opened the door.

"Trick or treat," said the kids. Dagwood just smiled as he gave each of the kids, a wrapped piece of candy. Cookie gave a breath of relief. Soon, she walked to the door of the family house.

"I got the food and drinks. The next time you need someone to get more stuffs for the party would you send Alexander, instead?" begged Cookie.

"OK," agreed Dagwood, as he let his daughter into the house and close the door. After putting the brown bag on the kitchen table, Cookie returned to the party. The end, for now.