Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    AUTHOR'S NOTE:
    I wrote this story back around 2002, inspired by the Sacred Band of Thebes, an ancient elite band of 150 pairs of male warriors who were also lovers. I never published it as I wrote it purely for my own pleasure. A friend introduced me to fan fiction and after that I wanted to write another gay action romance featuring law enforcement or special agents. My husband introduced me to NCIS, the tv series. I had not heard of NCIS, rarely watched TV, but one look at Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly and I knew I had my new MM pairing. I glommed the entire NCIS series from 2003-2008 to get a feel of the characters and their world then finished DiNozzo in 2008, dusted A Knight to Remember off my online shelf and published them on Fanfiction.net. After that came more Tony/Gibbs romances and more KnightShade stories. Squidgeworld is now the only place where I publish my work.

    STORY SUMMARY: When Jax Theron, operations commander of M31, KnightShade’s covert unit, meets his boss' son and ex-CIA operative, Quinn Masterson, they don’t realize they’ve already met – one year earlier, when their two missions collided, unbeknownst to each other.

    Now, both men are forced not only to work together but to live together as M31 hunts down the leaders of the White Phoenix and Quinn tries to find his missing best friend and ex-teammate, Dante Santorelli, the man who rescued him when Quinn was raped, beaten and on the brink of death.

    As Jax and Quinn hurtle through to the climax of Operation Sirin to take down the White Phoenix, the two men face other battles of their own, especially when their love may just not survive the deception and betrayal.

    Warnings: Slash, non-con, group sex. While Jax and Quinn are clearly a pairing, as is Nick and Staz, it will develop into a committed ménage between Jax, Quinn and Nick. Hayden and Jordan are a couple whilst Adam is still “single”. However, you’ll see that, in the end, the boys of M31 belong together, share everything together and I mean everything.

    AUTHOR WARNING: Suspension of reality is seriously recommended. This is a gay and nothing-but-gay story. They live, work and fuck together in every sense of the word. If this is too unreal for you, give this series a miss:)

     


    Language:
    English
    Words:
    150,845
    Chapters:
    37/37
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    43
    Kudos:
    72
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    15,519