Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    When in the dark, sometimes the light of a television may help us see our way....
    Notes: I've cherished the film "Maurice" for years. And have for years, wanted to discover some fan fiction based on the film. Failing that, I mentioned onlist that I'd like to see an AU of S/V set during the same period. Others said they wanted it too - but nothing's been posted. So I've decided to write the story I would have liked to have read instead - lol. This isn't a typical cross-over or period fic - but it does utilize the movie strongly and narratively in the story's progression. If you haven't seen "Maurice," the story won't be difficult at all to follow - but I cannot express how much I hope you decide to see it after reading the fic. Please do look at the Nightcharm link below, I beg you. You won't regret it.
    Special Thanks: To my girl, Alexis - for the beta and putting up with me. I helped her discover the film and she's helped me in the creation of this story. Huggles, lady.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,682
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    1,360