Actions

Work Header

The Shallow End Of That Lake

Summary:

A photographer searches a mountain for Bigfoot and finds something else instead.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after I had climbed down a mountain and felt low because I was unable to get one shot of the large and hairy humanoid creature known as Bigfoot for the National Geographic magazine.

I was about to give up until I heard the sound of splashing water nearby.

And of course, I became so curious by that sound that I had decided to follow it to its source.

And when I got to this huge lake, I saw a buckskin dress on a large rock.

And that was only the half of it because I had also discovered a beautiful maiden taking a bath in the shallow end of that lake.

And when I say that she was beautiful, I mean that she really was the spitting image of this hot female porn star named Hyapatia Lee.

Anyway, it was after I got my camera into focus and snapped a picture that she looked and stared at me like she was a frightened deer caught in the headlights of a car.

That was when I laid my camera down on the ground and moved slowly towards her to show that I had meant no harm.

But as I moved myself closer to the girl, she quickly got out of the water, grabbed her buckskin dress and ran away from me.

Of course, I had to chase after that babe and show her my press pass.

But before I was about to do that, she turned into a bird.

I guess it was a crow.

Anyway, after she flew out of sight, I stood there, scratched the back of my head and tried to come up with some way of convincing the others that what I saw was real.

I gave it my best anyway... and got laughed at.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.