Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
629

Insignificant unslashy snippet

Summary:

This is the sketchy beginning of something I've been batting around between visions of cheesy Sentinel/Action crossovers.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Insignificant, unslashy snippet
by Indigo

"Wendy? Did you shave your legs in the bath again?"

"So use the other goddamned bathrooms."

"Can't you clean up after yourself?" Peter stared in disgust at the slim line of black fur around the high edge of the porcelain tub.

"When you learn to put the seat down."

'When you learn to put the seat down', Peter parroted, mutely. God, he hated women.

No. He didn't. He *loved* women. They had curves - and hair;

and his house in fucking Malibu.

"Isn't there some sort of guidebook for the oldest profession? Didn't an old, wise whore take you to the side one day and tell you the rules about shaving your legs in the johns' baths?"

"No, Peter, there was no guidebook. I was high, I blew a guy in the men's room at the Crooked Bar, he left me fifty dollars and suddenly I was a whore. It was easier than getting my Equity card."

<Well at least you weren't far from the Strip at the time>. "Fifty dollars?" He shot his cuffs as he walked back into the bedroom. "Is that all?"

"Thank-you Peter." Wendy smiled beatifically, then patted his cheeks in that particularly condescending 'wise old whore' way she had. He found himself enveloped in an eye-watering haze of his own cologne.

"You're wearing it again."

"Guys don't come onto you if you smell like a guy." She turned so he could zip her up.

"Is that in the guidebook?"

Riccardi had worn Kouros. Enough to recognise. *Not* enough to drop a fly at twenty paces. He wondered if he could take the price of a new bottle out of her retainer. Or maybe it was time to get something new. 'Escape'. The joke was starting to get a little thin.

########

That's it.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Indigo.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.