Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
241
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
864

A Traitor's Desserts

Summary:

Post Cyberwoman: Ianto deals with the loss of Lisa

Work Text:

A Traitor's Desserts
by peja

 

Annie Bennett's face was the very picture of shocked disbelief as the first bullet tore through her chest. She met Ianto's stunned expression, slapping him with the reality that in this body his beloved Lisa Hallet could indeed be killed.

Several more shots echoed in quick succession, filling the air with the stinging stink of sulfur. Ears ringing, he whirled around to find the unrepentant faces of Torchwood looming there.. His eyes widened, his mind registering Jack, his face grim. Murderous.

He should have known Jack and company would never trust him to follow that treacherous order to kill his beloved Lisa. In his deepest heart he knew they would have been right. No matter what, he could not have pulled the trigger. No matter it meant a death sentence to fail. No matter. He'd gone through to much for Lisa. Loved her too much to see the truth spitting in his face.

Defeated in his own mind, Ianto turned back to Lisa.  No, she had been Annie....Oh, God, she had been Lisa too. His head swam, and for a moment he thought he would collapse from the pain of his Lisa's death.

It was the sea of red that kept him aware.

So very much red...

....Blood.

Blood everywhere.

He slumped down onto his knees between the two incarnations of the woman he had loved to dearly, bowed his head and waited for the kill shot.  

End