Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

     

    Gibbs and Tony have been in love with each other from Day 1. Fortunately for us, neither man knows the other is gay. Both have been hiding their secrets. A weekend visit to Stillwater to meet his Dad’s new fiancee has Gibbs deciding to test Jackson’s revelations, despite the risk if it goes wrong.  Gibbs thinks the trust-fund kid is out of his league and Tony believes Gibbs is regretting having hired him.

    Just as Tony thinks there may be a chance for him and Gibbs, Fornell turns up with surveillance photos and a video that leaves Tony shattered.  As our boys work through their false assumptions about each other, other factors enter their lives as a result of the joint-undercover op with for Fornell.

    Tony and Gibbs have to make decisions that will decide their future with NCIS, Washington, D.C. 

    Story setting: D.C, Tampa Fl, ends in Hawaii.

    Timeline: after Season 2 and weeks leading to and after Season 5 finale, Judgment Day. 

    AUTHOR WARNING: Suspension of reality is seriously recommended for chapters introducing the KnightShade men. This is a gay and nothing-but-gay story. They live, work and fuck together in every sense of the word. If this is too unreal for you, give this series a miss:)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    143,672
    Chapters:
    35/35
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    20
    Kudos:
    529
    Bookmarks:
    15
    Hits:
    47,722