Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
157
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
610

Unbidden Storms

Summary:

Hiding has never hurt so much.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Unbidden Storms
by Pirate Turner

 

        She stares at the screen, unable to believe her eyes even as tears well into them. Kitty's alive and with another superhero team! She delicately touches the image of her beloved on the TV screen. She traces her mouth as she speaks, remembering what it felt like to have her hold her, kiss her, to feel her mouth on her breast . . .

        Her heart thunders, and darkening clouds clash outside. They exist in a world divided by hatred and fear. The X-Men, at this time, can do more good if the world believes them dead. That means also having to hide from their family. Although the others have complained of the misery hiding brings, it's never hurt her so until right now.

        The winds outside howl her misery across the Australian desert. Ororo hangs her head and weeps, and as she cries, the storm in her heart rages over the outback.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.