Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
158
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
538

Safe with Love

Summary:

With her, she is safe.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Safe with Love
by Pirate Turner

 

        She gazed upon the woman she had once loved and trembled inside. Ororo had always been able to fill her with excitement with the barest glance, and despite the years that had passed, that had not changed. During their time apart, Kitty herself had changed, however. She'd been with three different guys, though two of them had shared the same first name, which, if she were honest with herself, should have been enough to warn her away. She had loved men and been loved by them, but they had all hurt her in turn.

        Her beloved Ororo, however, had never hurt her. She had always cherished and treasured her as true love should. She was safe here, safe with her. She would care for her heart, even protect it, and never hurt her. Her doubts put away, Kitty turned her face up to Ororo's and met her kiss for kiss.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.