Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
210
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
724

A Love For All Times

Summary:

Her life has been a twisted path, but now, she's back where she began -- and where she still belongs.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A Love For All Times
by Pirate Turner

 

        "Welcome home, Kitten."

        Kitty stared into her beloved's deep, blue eyes. "Ororo," she breathed. She was no longer the child she'd been when the X-Men had been apparently killed. Her life since had become a twisted path. She'd traveled through time, parallel dimensions, and other galaxies and fought countless battles, and yet, here she was, back where all her adventures had began at Xavier's and with the beautiful woman who had always been her role model, most cherished friend, and first love.

        Ororo smiled gently, sensing Kitty's warring thoughts and doubts. She wasn't sure if she still wanted her as they had been together before as passionate lovers, best friends, and dedicated life partners. "Kitten," she spoke again, cupping her sweet, young face in her loving hands, "stop me if you don't want this."

        Instead of stopping her, Kitty lifted her lips to meet Ororo's kiss. Ororo kissed her gently at first, and it was Kitty who made the second move and deepened their kiss with passion that had and would never ebb. Their arms wrapped around each other, and they pulled one another close. Kitty was home at last! They were together once more and would never part again!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.