Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
584

Her Ghostly Lover

Summary:

She can still feel her arms around her.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Her Ghostly Lover
by Pirate Turner

 

        In the cool of the evening, when shadows grow longer and the Witches of old used to gather, Kitty could sometimes still feel her lover come to her. She tingled and shivered, both hot and cold, as ghostly arms wrapped around her willing body. Kitty couldn't see her, but she'd know Illyana's touch anywhere and knew that death could not stop a Sorceress as powerful as her best friend.

        When she had last known her, Illyana had been reverted back to a child. Her mortal form had died from the Legacy Virus, but the passionate power that engulfed Kitty at these times was definitely not at all childish.

        Kitty threw her head back as searing kisses began raining down upon her mouth, face, and shoulders. She moaned, but yet, as pleasure rocketed through her soul, she also cried. The ghostly arms wrapped around her in a hug meant to be reassuring, and Kitty tried in vain to return the hug. The kisses started again, but though they lit Kitty's soul with a passionate fire far beyond anything any one else could ever bring her, Kitty still wept for fear that she'd never get to truly hold her beloved Illyana again.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.