Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
257
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
611

Anything Goes

Summary:

Anything goes between friends as close as they are.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Anything Goes
by Pirate Turner

 

        "This is boring!" Illyana pouted, stomping her feet and glaring at the computer monitor as thunder rolled on outside. "I don't know why it had to rain today! We could've gone dancing!"

        Kitty sighed and turned to her best friend as she allowed her character in the game to die. "So what do you want to do?" she asked.

        Illyana looked at the beautiful, older girl thoughtfully. Her blue eyes sparkled. "Anything goes?" she prompted, her Russian accent becoming suddenly thicker.

        Kitty shrugged. "Sure," she agreed, nonplussed.

        Lockheed cooed. Kitty wondered idly why the little dragon shifted his purple wings and took off flying, but then she suddenly had no more time to think about it as she found a pair of lush, young, supple, and light pink lips pressed against hers. Kitty's brown eyes shot wide as heat soared through her body and lit her very soul on fire. "Illyana!" she squealed as Illyana sat back, smiling triumphantly.

        Illyana cocked her head; her long, blonde hair slipped behind her back. "You said anything goes," she reminded her, her voice and smiling face full of joy and confidence.

        Kitty stared at her in shock. "The things they taught you in Limbo -- "

        "Was to do what I want, love who I want, and I choose you, Kitty."

        Kitty hesitantly cupped Illyana's beautiful face in her hands. "I love you, too, Snowflake," she admitted, and then she kissed her again and again. The girls had the best fun ever that stormy afternoon!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.