Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
156
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
623

Shimmers

Summary:

"She shimmers."

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Shimmers
by Pirate Turner

 

She shimmers. Sometimes he thinks that the lovely sight of her scales shimmering in the ocean water of the game where they met was what first caught his attention on her, but he knows there's so many more wonderful things about her than that. She doesn't just shimmer when she swims. She shimmers in battle, too, where she's a blur of blue, silver, and white, always fighting right beside him, but her most beautiful shimmers happen when she looks at him with trust and love in her blue eyes, calls him "Sparky", and smiles. Her smiles still take his breath away, and every time she smiles at him, he knows what little Enzo knew so long ago in that first encounter. They're destined to be together, and he knows, too, that he's the luckiest Sprite in the 'Net or beyond because he has her partnership, friendship, and, most importantly, love.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.