Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
261
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
613

Slayer's Temptation

Summary:

Faith finally understands Buffy's reluctance to stake Angel.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Slayer's Temptation
by Pirate Turner

 

        She's temptation wrapped in tight, black leather. The Mistress of all she surveys notices the girl the moment she slips into her party. She crunches one last bug, then makes her way to her, pausing, when she must, to converse with her guests. Like the young woman, the Vampiress has always taken what she wants.

        They both know the other's intentions when they at last collide, or so they think. The Slayer doesn't doubt herself until the Vampiress pulls her close, slides her body wantonly against hers, and whispers, "I'm not after your blood, Faith, or anybody else's. I get mine from my willing lovers and the morgue when they're not."

        "You kill them?"

        Elvira smiles. "No. Never. But I'm not interested in blood tonight. I've fed well, and my donors still live."

        "What do you want then?" But Faith realizes she already knows the answer as Elvira's burning hot core rubs against hers through her leather pants and the Vampiress gazes deep into her eyes.

        "The same thing you do," Elvira answers, leaning closer and licking her black lips. "A good time."

        Faith knows she should reach for her stake, but the chick's eyes are too alluring. She's already beginning to lose herself in them when Elvira kisses her and her tongue plunges down her throat. Faith's world is suddenly set on fire, and for one night, at least, she understands why Buffy had such a hard time staking Angel all those years ago. At sunrise, she leaves, having never used her stake.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.