Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Michael's response to receiving a shock while having to make the decision of his life.
    Author Notes: A HUGE thank you and dedication to my two wonderful and divine net-conspirators - DeAnnaZ for chatting me up on the plot ideas and Calysta Rose for being the Beta-Mistress Supreme. They put up with a lot from me for this. HUGS. This story is a missing scene from Episode 22 and a continuation of the events I caused (yep, blame me) to occur for our two lads in my stories, "Only. Everything." - "Drifting." - "On Dreams of You." I strongly encourage you to read these first. They're on my site and at the archive mentioned above, among others. Hope you enjoy.
    Warnings: B&D
    Spoilers: Spoilers for US QAF Season One. Another missing scene that carries on the events of my previous story. Also mentions a dangerous kink that IS NOT condoned, nor recommended. Unless you are already brain-dead to being with.
    Pairings: Brian/Michael

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,022
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    938