Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-07-09
Words:
5,951
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
3
Kudos:
22
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
2,864

Life Will Never Be The Same Without You

Summary:

Tortured by the Mob and forced to help them.. Will Ryan ever tell the team what really happened?

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Joint fic between me and a friend..

Enjoy

Chapter Text

Ryan Wolfe was standing next to one Lt Horatio Caine, he hid the pain from his co-workers all day long.

Horatio had asked Ryan outside to talk to him, after about an hour of talking to each other Horatio walked away from Ryan.

Ryan sighed to himself, he limped inside the lab without anybody noticing.

Ryan walked towards the lab where Eric & Calleigh were in.

Eric & Calleigh were discussing & going over the case, as Ryan painfully walked into the room without anybody noticing.

Calleigh & Eric looked up at him.

Calleigh looked over at Ryan then asked him " Are you ok Ryan?".

Ryan simply nodded as he then replied " I'm fine. How's the case going?".

Eric sighed, then said " We're missing the bullet casing from the crime scene.".

Ryan looked at the evidence in front of him then asked, " Need help?".

Calleigh spoke " Delko's right about the bullet casing missing from the scene.".

Ryan knew where the bullet casing was then said " This might help.".

Calleigh and Eric watched as Ryan took a brown evidence bag out of his suit pocket.

Ryan then unfolded the glove that he put the bullet casing in.

Ryan set it down in front of them, as Eric & Calleigh just stared at it for a few minutes before Eric said something.

Eric was surprised to see that Ryan had the casing the entire time and asked " You had this the whole time Wolfe?".

Ryan watched Eric and spoke " I had no choice here guys."

Eric was angry with Wolfe for hiding evidence, then said " Get Out!!".

Ryan watched both Calleigh and Eric and as Ryan said " Eric, I..".

But he was cut off by Eric before he could even finish his sentence...

Eric said rather pissed " You heard me Wolfe, get out."

Ryan left the room.

Calleigh sighed, as Eric shook his head as soon as Ryan was out of sight.

Eric was pissed off with Ryan by now.

Ryan limped into the locker room, he opened his locker door.

Ryan grabbed his things when he noticed everything started going blurry, he closed his eyes & rubbed them just in case he was imaging it.

Ryan opened his eyes again but his vision was still blurry.

Ryan had his stuff inside his backpack to take home.

Ryan opened his shirt to reveal lots of bruises from the Russian's torture, he also had blood running down his chest from everything the Russian's did to him, as Ryan grabbed the first aid kit, he put a towel on them so he could stop the bleeding.

Ryan took deep breaths, Ryan was behind all the lockers, as he didn't want anybody to walk in on him while he had his shirt off & while he was cleaning the blood before it bled anymore. Ryan then heard two people walking into the locker room, so he stayed quiet while he listened to the people talk.

Eric who was still pissed off, said " Can you believe Wolfe? He had the casing all along. No wonder nobody likes him.".

"I know, it doesn't give him a right to just do something like that. Maybe we should talk to Ryan about what really happened and find out why he did it." came Calleigh's reply.

Eric said " You kidding me? I ain't gonna speak to that shit, not after what he did.".

Calleigh suggested " How about we head to my condo and I'll cook us something to eat?".

Eric replied " I"d love to.".

They left the locker room with their hands interlocked together.

Ryan was alone in the locker room again, he slowly fell to his knees, and fell onto his back, but luckily he'd buttoned his shirt before he fell.

Ryan slowly let the tears fall from his eyes, but Ryan knew no one would miss him when he didn't show up for work the next morning. Ryan's breathing was shallow.

It became clear to Ryan that he was a nobody to anyone on the team and with that thought, he grabbed his backpack then left MDPD to go home.