Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    After a loss, it's time to cross some lines. And "no regrets" takes on a new meaning.
    Pairing: Michael/Justin/Brian
    Notes: I set myself a challenge to write a pairing I'd never done before. I wanted it hot, and I wanted it serious. No parody or character decimation to be found. This fic is completely character driven, consisting mostly of Michael AND Justin's POVs. So I challenge folks of allllll shipper preferences to read the story. It may surprise you.
    Special thanks: To my technical betas - Alexis and Paula. Esp. Alexis who spent hours with me as I slowly wrote each word. To my content feed backers - Kathryn Zapatka, delicious/kris and Milla - multiple hugs.
    Special Note: /// . . /// denote a phone conversation.
    Warnings: Spoilers for US QAF through Season 3, but with an AU twist - Stockwell never happened.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,526
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    2,430