Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 8 of season 3
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
284
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
600

No Onions

Summary:

Working at a newly discovered diner inhertided from her uncles who recently moved to woodcrest, between washing dishes and baby sitting her cousin, does jasmine have time for anything else this summer?

Work Text:

"Boy! Huey! " I could hear his old reaking voice through the walls of whole bathroom. Not even the dense steam of the shower could block him out."Yes grandad! "I called back. The soapy water was lathered all over my chest as he began to talk."I NEED YOU TO GET DOWN HERE "he screamed. I sighed."are you fucking serious, "I lightly said shaking my bead letting the water freely drench my face."I'm kinda, doing something! "I screamed back."I dont give a care nigga, get down here before I pull you down here! "He screamed back. With no hesitation I hit the water knob off, and wrapped a brown freeman towel around my waist. It reached the floor but it was enough. And yes I was still soapy and wet.

I still headed downstairsdraggy my wet and soapy feet with every step.

'Yes, grandad "I said with a pathetic and ridiculous sigh. Be still seemed unfazed by my appearance."how much time is between 5:04 and 5:30?" He asked throwing the paper down. "I was in the shower! Grandad, riley is right there! "I said. And it was true. Riley lay careless against the couch his eyes glued to the real house wives of Compton. Riley shrugged."nigga I cant read the clock! " he exclaimed. And now the cool drat was going to make me sick. "God damnit! Just tell me the time! Its 5:05 now! "Grandad yelled. I felt my crease. It was by far the stupidest thing that's surprisingly happened to me this summer."there is a 25 minute time margin "I huffed quickly heading back upstairs before I end up in the hospital."great that's how much time you two have to get ready! ".

Series this work belongs to: