Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-05-26
Words:
652
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,082

The Healing Center In Los Angeles

Summary:

While serving at the Healing Center, Toni, a disguised lightlander meet a double of a friend of hers.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

It was a sunny day in Los Angeles. People are still getting used to the idea of a spaceship hovering over the city. It has been a few days since it arrived and the face of High Commander Anna has spoke to them from the screen on the bottom of all 29 motherships. People around the world are glad to see Anna keep the first of her promises. The first of the healing center has been built and were opening to the public. One of the doctors there, an female Asian named Toni has started to heal people there. She wasn't the only doctor to do so. There were other doctors there who was using the healing machine as well. Toni looked over the humans to see any of them were really humans. She was being careful, in order to not get caught. She didn't want these alien reptiles to know that she wasn't one of them. While some of them were her friends, she didn't trust them one bit. Then, she saw a blond female come into the healing center. She looked a little lost. Toni took a good look at this new blond and couldn't believe her eyes. What is Juliet doing here? She should be back on the labfarm on the mothership. To be continued.