Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Hey, everyone! Well, here it is, the long awaited fic in which our beloved Krycek meets his match! Hope you guys have as much fun reading this as we had writing it!
    But, first, some mandatory information:
    Rating: R, mostly because Alex has a filthy mouth, and we couldn't resist the urge to put naked flesh in it somewhere. :-)
    Category: SR, Krycek/other
    Spoilers: Umm...The End/The Beginning, general information
    Summary: After kidnapping Gibson Praise from a government hospital, Alex Krycek must find a way to care for him. So he kidnaps someone else.
    Disclaimer: Most of the characters in this story belong to Chris Carter, 1013 Productions, and Fox Broadcasting Network. No copyright infringement is intended, merely the sincerest form of flattery. No monetary compensation is being made in return for our timely (yeah, right) completion of this work, even though we toiled for hours and hours on end. Literally.
    Authors' Note: Okay, explanation time. We're still in denial about the whole Tunguska/Terma thing. *sniff* We're starting to deal, but acceptance is a long, hard road. So, for the purposes of this fic, Alex has four functioning and intact appendages. :-)
    Dedication: This story is dedicated to Nicholas Lea, one of the best actors we've seen in a long time...and we've seen a lot of actors. Oh, and also to Fran Morell, the queen of all beta-readers, and the ladies over at the Krycek Lea Club, who understand that dangerous men can be incredibly sexy.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23,783
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,439